Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can have Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato puree (29oz).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of chopped parsley or cilantro.
Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- Add all ingredients up to the cayenne pepper in the crock pot and stir until chicken is well coated..
- Add two bay leaves and cook for 8 hours on low..
- When done, whisk together heavy cream and cornstarch, then pour into crockpot and stir..
- Cook additional 20 minutes, then serve over rice..