How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball). Temarizushi is usually cooked on happy occasions like becoming an elementary school student in Japan. Let's learn how to make colorful Temari sushi. Temarizushi, or Temari sushi, are small and ball-shaped sushi.
Unlike nigiri sushi or sushi rolls, you don't need any practice or expert skill to make Temari Sushi. The sushi balls will naturally form a nice round shape with the help of plastic wrap. You don't even have to worry about getting your hands sticky. You can have How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball)
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cooking wine.
- It’s 1 slice (5 cm) of Conbu.
- It’s 100 ml of Rice vinegar (for sushi vinegar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar(for sushi vinegar).
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt (for sushi vinegar).
- It’s of various sashimi or vegetable.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless for Temari Sushi. Temari sushi is round like a "hand ball" and you can easily make it without any rolling. Depending on the ingredients you use, temari sushi can be visually appealing and fun to design. Click to rate this recipe: Create picture-perfect sushi for any occasion with this delightful and easy temari sushi recipe.
How to make easy temari sushi(sushi ball) step by step
- For serves 2, cook 1.5 cups of rice, add 1.5 cups of water, cooking wine and conbu.
- If you don't have sushi vinegar with you, make the easy sushi vinegar. Mix the rice vinegar, sugar and salt then cook over low heat until the sugar and salt melted..
- Add 1tbsp sushi vinegar into the rice and well mixed, cool the rice..
- Cut the sashimi thinly. Use the saran wrap, put the fish under the rice then twist it to make the sushi ball..
- After making sushi balls, place the toppings..
Prepare and cook the sushi rice. To make it easy to form the balls, use some cling film cut into quarters. Now put each of the selected toppings (salmon, mackerel, thin cucumbers slices, tuna. Temari Sushi: Temari (colorful ball) sushi is an easy way of making nigiri sushi at home. You can use any toppings you like.