You can cook Chicken Fajitas using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast (sliced into thin strips).
- It’s 1 small of white onion (sliced into thin strips).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (sliced into thin strips).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chicken boullion cube (crushed).
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Mix all seasoning ingredients and set aside.
- In medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on med-high heat.
- Add chicken and saute until cooked thoroughly.
- In large pan, add 1 tbsp oil and heat on med-high.
- Add pepper and onion; saute until tender.
- Add chicken to veggies.
- Stir in 1/3 of seasoning (or more…I use 1/3 and save the rest but you can add as much as your heart desires 🙂 ).
- Serve in a warm tortilla with whatever topping your heart desires!.