white chocolate truffle cake.
You can cook white chocolate truffle cake using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of white chocolate truffle cake
- Prepare of the sponge.
- You need 300 grams of white cooking chocolate.
- It’s 8 oz of stork.
- You need 4 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 16 oz of golden brown caster sugar.
- Prepare 10 oz of self raising flour.
- Prepare 10 oz of plain flour.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla paste.
- Prepare of the filling and topping.
- You need 3 oz of stork.
- Prepare 300 grams of white cooking chocolate.
- It’s 1 box of small box of icing sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of tepid water.
white chocolate truffle cake instructions
- preheat oven to 150 and line two 12 inch cake tins.
- beat sugar and stork till fluffy then add the eggs separately to get a smooth not lumpy mixture melt the chocolate in microwave for two min and add to mixture.
- then add both self and plain flour.
- mix till stiff no lumps then slowly add the milk until smooth but not runny texture.
- add the vanilla paste and divided into two tins.
- place in the oven for 45-55 mins keep a check until the spinge is a stiff spring..
- place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING.
- melt the chocolate in the microwave for two mins.
- mix the stork and icing sugar with small drops not all of the water till very stiff.
- then add the white chocolate and beat til smooth peeky paste.
- put into a piping bag or use a knife.
- put half the mix in the middle and the other half on the top of the cake..
- shake a little coco powder for decoration and your ready to eat…