Rice flour cake with white chocolate. Gluten Free Chocolate Mayonnaise CakeLynn's Kitchen Adventures. Triple Chocolate Cake with Tangy Cocoa Frosting Gluten FreeFit Mama Food. I invented a recipe of a Wagashi like cake which is made from white chocolate (instead of a bean paste) & rice flour.
Let me know if you try it. This white flourless chocolate cake is the perfect blond version of the most decadent, easiest dessert you can imagine. Since there's no flour to stabilize a flourless cake as it bakes, often flourless baking recipes contain a nut butter or something like black beans or cooked quinoa. You can cook Rice flour cake with white chocolate using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice flour cake with white chocolate
- You need 100 g of White chocolate containing sugar.
- Prepare 80 of gYoghurt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 60 g of Joushin-ko (Rice flour).
- Prepare 30 g of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Matcha Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hot water.
- You need of Food coloring (red) and water.
Enjoy this delicious chocolate cake layered with white frosting – perfect for dessert. Typically, flourless chocolate cakes require egg whites beaten until stiff. Such cakes rise more when baking, but then it sinks more once cooled Watch how to make IT. Best way to see the texture of the cake i.e. moist, tender crumb but fudgey, not dense.
Rice flour cake with white chocolate step by step
- Dissolve Matcha in hot water & dissolve red food coloring in water. Separate eggs into yolks and whites..
- Prepare the mold. Cover inside of the mold with a parchment sheet..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the yoghurt and mix them well. When the chocolate melted completerly, take it off the heat. Add 1Tbsp sugar and mix them well..
- Add the yolks and mix them. Put the rice flour and mix them..
- Divide it into 3..
- Put the Matcha into 1/3 dough and mix them. Put red food coloring into another 1/3 dough and mix them..
- Make meringue with white of the two eggs and the 30g sugar..
- Mix the meringue and the 3 different color doughs. Put them into a mold. First, mix 1/3 of the meringue and the green Match dough. Put it into a mold. Smooth the surface..
- Mix another 1/3 of the meringue and the plain dough. Put it on the green dough in the mold. Smooth the surface..
- Mix the last 1/3 of the meringue and the pink dough. Put it on the plain dough in the mold. Smooth the surface..
- Put the mold in a steamer. (Place it on chopsticks to make a space under it.).
- Steam it for 20minuites over a high heat. *Water in the steamer should be boiled when you put the mold. *Put a cloth under the lid to avoid dews dropping on the cake..
- Unmold and put the cake on something like a toasting net to cool it. During cooling it, cover it with a cloth to keep it moisture..
This is a very heavy white chocolate cake with a white chocolate frosting. It is a family favorite that is requested at every family gathering. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until. Billows of sweet white chocolate whipped cream float on top. Mix flour with cornstarch, cocoa and baking powder then add to butter mixture and mix in the milk.