Amazing crockpot pulled pork. This amazing Pulled Pork Recipe is a crowd-pleasing, super simple way to cook pulled pork. You only need a crockpot or slow cooker and a few hours to cook! Are you a pulled pork lover or hater?
One of the most classic recipes you can make in your slow cooker is pulled pork. We have a great collection of Amazing Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Recipes. You are sure to find one that makes your mouth and tummy happy! You can have Amazing crockpot pulled pork using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing crockpot pulled pork
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon dry chilli spice.
- It’s 3 of tablespoons garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of generous tablespoons smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons coarse sea salt.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 of tablespoon ginger powder.
- You need 1 of tablespoon dry thyme.
- You need 1/2 of tablespoon cinamon powder.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork spends the day slow cooking in a tangy cider vinegar sauce for pulled pork that is not only tender and flavorful, it's as easy as can be. So here's the thing: if you invite me to a Super Bowl party, I'll probably show up. Like with this Crockpot Pulled Pork, just toss all of the ingredients in, no pre-cooking required. Push a button and then walk away.
Amazing crockpot pulled pork step by step
- Combine all spices and brown sugar.
- Place porc shoulder or butt in corckpot fat side up and add spices over top and andd honey.
- Fill with 1-2 cups water.
- Cook on low for 6-8hours basting once and a while if possible but not necessary.
- Let cool in liquid as long as desired …overnight is best but not necessary.
And let me tell you This is the last Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe you will ever need. For simple, juicy pulled pork, you can cook the pork from start to finish in the slow cooker. Our recipe for that is pretty amazing too. This Healthy Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe is a perfect easy, filling weeknight dinner. Made in the slow cooker with only a few ingredients, it's low in fat The crockpot does the rest of the work for you to make the tastiest pulled pork with minimal effort and maximum flavor!