No sauce required pulled pork. Pulled pork sauces can be mixed into smoked meat, used to top a barbecue sandwich, or put on the table for people add if they want. The sauces in our collection of pulled pork barbecue sauces are nothing like the sugar-heavy and preservative-ridden sauces you find in the supermarket. Pulled Pork Crock Pot Without Bbq Sauce Recipes.
This is fine for pulled pork sandwiches, or many other amazing dishes, but sometimes I want something different. It's sort of like, I love braised short ribs, but sometimes I want roast beef. Like I said in the video, most people go with pork loin when they want to do a roasted dish like this, but the lower. You can have No sauce required pulled pork using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No sauce required pulled pork
- You need 1 of Boston butt.
- It’s of Pork rub.
- You need of Cherry wood for smoking.
This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST. Insanely tender and loaded with barbecue flavor, you'll dream about it (sandwiched between a soft potato bun) often. Pulled pork in a perfectly seasoned sauce is made in the slow cooker for an easy meal for potlucks or weeknight dinner.
No sauce required pulled pork instructions
- Place butt in pan.
- Rub butt generously with pork rub in all sides.Leave any rub that falls off in the pan..
- Place in smoker and smoke @ 250 until a internal temp of 200°F Fahrenheit is reached..
- remove from the smoker and cover with foil and rest for 45 min – 1 hr..
- remove bone and fat cap and shred..
- shred in the same pan you smoked it in and leave all the juices in with it. the Matt soaked up the juice and it will be the juciest pulled pork you have ever had. enjoy!.
Succulent pulled pork slow cooked in a smokey homemade barbeque sauce makes perfect sandwiches for picnics, football Sundays, or dinner. This pulled pork is fall-apart tender! BBQ slow cooker pulled pork is sweet, smoky and so juicy! Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is our favorite way to make shredded pork because the meat is so juicy Make yourself a pulled pork sandwich or pulled pork taco topped with extra BBQ sauce, or serve it. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U.