Bbq pulled pork burger. Grab the recipe for these honey bbq sauce slathered Pulled Pork Burgers! They're perfect for game day or any slow cooker weeknight meal! The holidays are in full swing and for me, that means getting to spend a little more time with my family which also means Honey BBQ Pulled Pork Burgers!!
This jackfruit burger is vegetarian pulled pork – and we love it. Everybody has their own reasons for giving up meat, and I've heard some pretty stupid counter-arguments in the past. The same goes for this jackfruit burger – pulled pork is not something I want or will ever eat – but I do like the taste. You can have Bbq pulled pork burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled pork burger
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
I mean, it's not like I post burgers and sandwiches very often. Zubereitung Pulled Pork: Fleisch abspülen, gut trocken tupfen und die Schwarte rautenförmig einritzen. Für die Burger-Sauce in der Zwischenzeit Zwiebel und Knoblauch schälen und grob würfeln. Öl in einem kleinen Topf erhitzen, Zwiebeln und Knoblauch glasig dünsten und salzen. A real good tasting Pulled Pork sandwich is all about hickory smoked pork shoulders done low and slow.
Bbq pulled pork burger instructions
- Cut onion and put it at the base of slow cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and paprika and rub it into the pork, put them on top of the onion.
- Combine the rest of ingredients and put it in slow cooker, cooked for 8 hours..
This Peppered Pork Bacon Butter Burger is packing a ton of flavor and won't let you down like those fast food Pigs in a Blanket with a much improved BBQ Pit Boys twist, wrapped in ground. I really like The BBQ Pulled Pork Burgers and to be honest I'm not a big bbq fan. I don't understand the bad reviews. I always add some Coriander, salt and Cracked pepper to them before they go in the oven. They're really tasty with steamed vegetables.