Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili. DIRECTIONS : Place the pork roast in a crock pot. Never fails… gotta make a new red chili every year. It's just my never ending You just must be prepared for your pulled pork chili.
It may be no secret that I miss the seasons – Fall especially! I pray for rain and a little chill in the air. From a favorite source, Juli and PaleOmg! You can have Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili
- Prepare 2 lbs of Pork Roast.
- It’s 1 lbs of beans.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of large bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Our crock pot recipe uses pork shoulder and can be as spicy or mild as you like. A perfect recipe for cold fall or winter night, this hearty pork chili is filled with tasty ingredients. It's a slow cooker recipe that you can prepare in the morning, and it will be ready when it's time for dinner. Like with this Crockpot Pulled Pork, just toss all of the ingredients in, no pre-cooking required.
Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili step by step
- Soak beans over night.
- Drain beans, rinse, fill crockpot with water til just over beans.
- Add everything else.
- Trim fat from roast. Add it to the pot. Salt & pepper.
- Crockpot on high 6 – 8 hours. Shred pork.
Push a button and then walk away. And let me tell you This is the last Crockpot Pulled Pork recipe you will ever need. A big pot of chili simmering all day on the stove is the best. Especially, if it's a cold day. Nothing beats a hot bowl of chili on a cold day.