Spicy Fajitas. Spicy chicken fajitas with guacamole are a great family favorite for weeknight dinners; perfect for outdoor dining in the summer! Spicy Shrimp Fajitas with a kick of flavour in each bite! Why go out for a Mexican dinner when you can make succulent Spicy Shrimp Fajitas right a home in less time!
Best of all its quick to make. Add the lime juice for that famous fajita sizzle and serve immediately with the Guacamole and Salsa. Mouthwatering SPICY CHICKEN FAJITAS.you make at home!! You can have Spicy Fajitas using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Fajitas
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of ragin Cajun original seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of jalapeño red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 lb of skinless boneless chicken.
Deronda demonstrates how fast yet easy it is to make this fresh fajita dish you're gonna just LOVE!! So easy to make, and so quick. Serve with salsa, sour cream and avocado. Enjoy this delicious Spicy Steak fajitas Mexican recipe!
Spicy Fajitas instructions
- Add all ingredients to marinade for 8 hrs and fully cook. Add pictures. All of it got eaten before i could take a picture. :/.
Skinnytaste > Recipes > Breakfast & Brunch > Spicy Breakfast Fajitas with Eggs and Guacamole. I just love breakfast tacos with eggs, and these breakfast fajitas are no exception. You'll want to serve this with rolls or corn bread to soak up every delicious drop. The best thing about these easy vegan tofu fajitas is the crispy coating. Full of healthy, spicy vegetables they're perfect for a quick midweek meal.