Easy fajitas. A simple fajita made with tender chicken, colorful peppers, onion, spices and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes for a quick weeknight meal. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with chicken We love fajitas at our house!
Serve with tortillas, pico and guacamole. Oooh, these Easy Oven Fajitas are my new favorite thing!! For Easy Oven Fajitas, roasting the meat and vegetables in the oven gives them a slightly charred edge and a hard to replicate sweetness. You can cook Easy fajitas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy fajitas
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 large of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 large of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 4 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 8 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 3 oz of lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of guacamole (optional).
It's much easier on your budget to stretch out one pound of steak with all of these assorted veggies. Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. These Easy Steak Fajitas are juicy, tender, flavorful and way better than the Steak fajitas are one of my favorite easy Mexican dinners of all time. They're great for summer grilling, perfect for celebrations.
Easy fajitas instructions
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Cut all bell peppers into medium to small strips (lengthwise).
- Place peppers an chicken in to frying pan and season very liberally with lime juice, garlic, cumin and Goya Adobo.
- Cook on medium heat, covered until peppers are soft, occasionally stir.
- Warm tortillas.
- Serve on tortillas, garnish with salsa, sour cream, guacamole… As desired.
I use regular old taco seasoning to make it easier, but any seasoning combination for fajitas will work. Serve with refried beans and Spanish rice to make an easy meal! With these easy chicken fajitas that are made in one skillet, packed with flavor. Whenever we order fajitas, we always order the combination. We've shared fajitas on Inspired Taste before, thanks to a garlic citrus marinade, these easy chicken fajitas are juicy and ultra-flavorful.