Princess doughnuts. Check out Princess-Doughnut's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. Princess Prisha 👸 Making Doughnuts 🍩 !
Ede Cinderella yo louvri boutik pwòp tèt li nan vann beye. null Princess te eseye trete, lè m 'te yon envite nan Elsa a ak Anna nan Erendella e yo te vle Peyi Wa li yo ak moun ki ta ka jwi gato bon gou. The ultimate treat at any time is a sweet, rich brioche doughnut. They are very easy to make but require time to mature before finishing and cooking. You can cook Princess doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Princess doughnuts
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 75 g of margarine.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of strong flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Once you've made homemade doughnuts I guarantee you'll never look back! They're easier than you think to make with this easy step by step picture recipe. Helloooooooooooo sweet Princess Pinky Girl readers! This Cameroon doughnuts recipe is so easy!
Princess doughnuts instructions
- Dough: Warm up the water, add salt and margarine. When the water boils, add flour. Mix it well. Cool down the dough. Mix one by one egg into dough. By tablespoon or press machine, make piles on baking tray. Bake for 20min on 200°C..
- Let the doughnuts rest and cool down..
- Filling: Mix sugar, egg yolks, vanilla essence and flour into cold milk. Cook the mixture over steam. In hot cream mix whipped egg white. Leave it to cool down..
- Cut the doughnuts in half and fill them with filling..
Guys, this Cameroonian doughnut recipe is hands down one of the easiest and most palatable recipes you will ever make. These true Sourdough Donuts are the best donuts ever! Like no donuts you've ever tasted. Slow fermentation gives these donuts a spectacular flavor & texture. Cliquez maintenant pour jouer à Sweet Doughnuts.