You can cook Potatoes Donuts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potatoes Donuts
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled potatoes, mashed.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 45 g of vanilla milk powder.
- You need 2 tbs of castor sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 100 ml of butter/oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of oil for frying.
- Prepare of icing sugar for garnish.
- Prepare of cinnamon for garnish.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
Potatoes Donuts step by step
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, milk powder with salt and yeast on different side ➡ make two holes on different side on flour, make sure salt and yeast not directly mix because it can deactivate the yeast).
- Mix liquid ingredients on another bowl (butter/ oil, eggs, water).
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients together until form like dough texture.
- Cover the bowl with clean kitchen towel then set aside for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours clean the side of the bowl then cover the bowl with plastic wrap put in the fridge for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours take out from the fridge let it in room terperature.
- Then you can start shaping your donuts (hole in the center or like mine round with filling).
- Heat the oil and cook 1 minute each side on medium low heat.