Easy steak fajitas. Easy Steak Fajitas – Tender, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth slices of steak with bell peppers and onion. Serve with tortillas, pico and guacamole. These Easy Steak Fajitas are juicy, tender, flavorful and way better than the ones at your favorite Mexican restaurant!
Marinating the meat overnight makes it tender and flavorful. This is a fun dish to serve because everyone can make their own using the toppings of their. Steak Fajitas Recipe – Steak fajitas make a quick and easy meal perfect for weeknight suppers or weekend celebrations! You can cook Easy steak fajitas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy steak fajitas
- It’s 2 of Bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Mccormick fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of fajita flour tortilla shells.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need dash of salt.
- It’s dash of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lime (optional).
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 3 lb of sirlion steak.
Made with beef, peppers, onions and served with a stack of warm tortillas and. These Steak Fajitas make a healthy & delicious dinner that your. These Steak Fajitas are so easy to make, and you can make your own homemade fajita seasoning ahead of time. To make the taco bowls, all you need is some.
Easy steak fajitas step by step
- Tendereize steak and cut into thin strips, add seasoning pack and 1 to 1.5 cups water and marinate over night.
- Slice onion and peppers into slices, put olive oil in pan or dish and add peppers and onion dash w salt and pepper. Cook covered with tin foil on 300 for 35 min then take tin off and broil them for 2 to 3 min..
- In skillet on stove on medium heat put the steak and all the juices and cook til done stir often, most of the juice cooks off, takes about 30min… if you like limes add the juice of a fresh lime on it for something different!.
- Prep tortilla shells and shredded cheese and other toppings of your liking and enjoy!!.
Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Steak fajitas are delicious and surprisingly easy to make. You can keep them low-carb by simply avoiding the tortillas. Intensely flavorful and spicy but not too hot, these fajitas are ready fast. Add the steak back into the slow cooker and combine with other ingredients.