Twisted doughnut. Twisted doughnuts are yeast donuts or sticks of pastry made from braided wheat or glutinous rice Twisted doughnuts are known as kkwabaegi (꽈배기) in Korean. Butter, cinnamon powder, corn oil, dry yeast, flour, milk, salt, white sugar. Twisted doughnut recipe is up on the blog today.
These twisted doughnuts are life – slightly crunchy on the outside, soft and pillowy on the inside with an irresistible buttery flavor. They are a variation of African doughnuts which are made into twists. Product description of Twisted Doughnut Encrutsing Machine Dough Twisting Cutting Machine Pretzel dough twist making machine. You can cook Twisted doughnut using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twisted doughnut
- You need of Flour 2 cups, 1 tbl spoon active yeast.
- You need 3 spoons of melted butter or veg oil, warm water.
- It’s Half of small cup of warm milk, pinch of salt, 3 spoons sugar.
Fried Dough Twist Making Machine is used to produce strips of. Place the twisted dough on a floured cutting board or tray. These melt-in-the-mouth, glazed goodies were adapted from a South African recipe. Cinnamon Doughnut Twists Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Twisted doughnut step by step
- Take your sugar and sprinkle it to the warm water and stir then sprinkle the yeast and stir again, then set it aside. Mix all the dry ingredients. Pour the yeast mixture into your mixture dry ingredient and follow it with warm milk, add the melted butter, mix it all..
- Keep it aside until rising.
- After rising. And divided your dough, roll the dough until long enough then make the twisted bread.
- Pinched both ends to secure, let it rise for another 1hour.
- Then fry it in with veg oil into frying pan..
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Jump to navigation Jump to search. These were meant to be twisted korean doughnuts but instead of cinnamon, I decided to add my Nigerian twist with some sprinkle of nutmeg powder and they are still delicious. These doughnut twists are served with a silken chocolate-brandy sauce for dipping. Doughnut Twists. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.