Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki.
You can cook Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
- It’s 2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil for skillet.
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple rings, juice reserved, rings cut into fours.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into wedges.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt pepper garlic powder, onion powder, any other seasoning you like.
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip top bag. Massage the bag well and stash in fridge for no less than 30 minutes..
- Prep onion and pineapples and set aside. In a bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and seasonings in a bowl and whisk..
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat cooking oil in a large cast iron skillet on med/hi. Arrange chicken in a single layer and brown. Discard marinade. Once brown, add pineapples and onions and whisk sauce once more and pour over it all and stir. Place skillet, uncovered, in oven. Bake for about 30 minutes until thick and bubbly. Serve with white rice. I garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds but was out lol.