Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl.
You can cook Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl
- Prepare 1 of pineapple cut in half, washed and cored.
- Prepare 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 bottle of teriyaki glaze.
- You need 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need of Cilantro for garnish.
Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl step by step
- Wash, halve and core pineapple creating a bowl, you can scoop out as much or as little pineapple as you want..
- Cube up chicken in 3/4 inch pieces and cook in a lightly oiled skillet until done..
- Cook rice as directed to on box and mix rice with half of the glaze and toss chicken in remaining glaze and fill up your pineapple bowl !.
- You can add frozen veggies to the rice or add in shrimp.