Chicken corn soup🍲. This Chinese Corn Soup aka Chinese Egg Drop Soup is just like you get in Chinese restaurants! Chinese Corn Soup cooking video – so you can truly see how easy this is to make, without using a knife! The way this dog carries on, one would think he is a poor tortured soul.
Creamed corn and butter make my chicken corn soup homey and rich. This recipe makes a big batch, but the soup freezes well for future meals—one reason why soups are my favorite thing to make. —Beverly Hoffman, Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania. Watch Chicken Corn Soup Video Recipe: Boil chicken, onions and whole black pepper together in water. You can have Chicken corn soup🍲 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken corn soup🍲
- Prepare of For yakhni and chicken.
- You need 0.25 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 L of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Knorr chicken noodle masala.
- It’s of 🍲For soup.
- Prepare of Yakhni.
- You need of Shredded chicken.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boil corn.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Chicken and corn soup (also called cream corn soup) is a thick Cantonese soup. Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a video tutorial. Cooking chicken and corn soup by using the readily available cream corn in a can like my mom is the easiest way. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious.
Chicken corn soup🍲 instructions
- At first pour water in a pan then add chicken in it.
- Now add all ingredients mention above for yakhni and let it cook for 1hour on low flame then seporate the yakhni and chicken then shred the chicken and put aside.
- Then in a bowl add corn flour and black pepper then add water and mix it well make sure that there was no lums.
- Then put the yakhni on stove then add the corn flour mixture and stir continuously and then add beaten egg after 2 to 3 min add the shredded chicken.
- Then add boil corns and mix then add chopped boiled egg and mix.
- Then mix it and serve….
- Pour chilli and soya sauce over it….
It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn. Chicken corn soup has a light sweetness from the corn and a savoriness from the chicken. This particular recipe has a rich broth mixed with a variety of herbs and is cooked low and slow for several hours. The outcome is a flavorful, comforting bowl of soup. My mother made this soup quite often when I was growing up, and always from scratch, of course.