Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup. Chicken noodle soup is one of the easiest soups to make. The ingredients are simple and Since posting this, we have tweaked the recipe to be more clear and added a quick recipe video. Freezing Chicken Noodle Soup: The noodles don't fare too well when frozen.
Cook egg noodles as per the instructions given on the packet. Drain the noodles and keep under cold running water, to prevent them sticking to each other. Clear soup is a soup that is made by simmering veggies, & or meat in a liquid until all the flavors are Wow! the clear soup tastes awesome when served piping hot with some noodles or fried rice on the Saute the shredded chicken and pour the clear soup. You can cook Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hakka noodles boiled.
- It’s 1 of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 4-5 of french beans chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 of chicken breast shredded (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 glass of water.
You can also saute mushrooms first and. The asian soup broth of this Chinese Noodle Soup is so good, you'd swear it's from a Chinese Chicken broth/stock – use low sodium otherwise the broth may be a touch too salty for your taste. Noodles – Chinese noodle soups are traditionally made with thin egg noodles (pictured above, and. This chicken noodle soup is a life saver when the whole family is down with a bad cold.
Chicken Clear soup / Noodles soup instructions
- In a thick bottom pan, take water, add vegetables and chicken (you can add vegetables of your choice) and bring it to boil on a medium flame. Takes 15-20 mins. If You Are Vegetarian Then SKIP Chicken.
- Now add boiled noodles, salt and black pepper powder. Give it a mix and let it boil for few more mins..
- Serve hot..
There is something about a bowl of chicken noodle soup that just makes you feel better and truly warms your soul. I bet you anything your family will be coming back for seconds and thirds. When we're sick, there's only one thing we crave: this chicken noodle soup. If you wanna pack it with more veggies (hey, they're good for you!) throw in some peppers with the onions, or stir in some spinach or kale when it's almost done cooking. You know what else makes us feel better?