Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Chop up the onion and ginger. If you give this Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup a try, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. Cooking cabbage soup in your Instant Pot helps to maintain a bit of texture in the ingredients, though not too much crunch.
The flavorful, hearty soup is packed with tender chicken and soft napa cabbages. I really love the soft, sweet napa cabbage in this soup. Use an ample amount of the large, thick outer leaves. You can have Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- You need 8 of chicken meatball.
- It’s 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- It’s 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of fish sacue.
- You need 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
You can transfer the chicken and vegetables to another pot, and strain the broth if you like cleaner broth. I love this cabbage soup recipe, made with ground beef, vegetables and tomatoes. It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, or if using the Instant Pot, press the saute button and let the pressure cooker get very hot.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes instructions
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. Layering it with so many textures – ruffle-y Napa cabbage leaves, matchsticks of radish and pear, chewy baked tofu, crunchy nuts and seeds The tofu alone could be made in a big batch and tossed into other salads throughout the week, as well. This simple vegan cabbage soup is perfect for a detox diet. Combine cabbage, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and sage in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). This one-pot, umami-packed Asian-inspired Pork and Napa Cabbage Soup is hearty and delicious!