Nearly vegan spinach pasta. Vegan Spinach Pasta Recipe with Alfredo saucePepper Bowl. coconut milk pasta sauce, spinach, salt, pasta. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful. When I first created this spinach pesto pasta recipe I thought I was going to need a pound of pasta to be sauced by the nearly half pound of spinach I was blending.
It would also make a perfect lunch or dinner. This vegan one pot pasta with spinach and tomatoes is super easy to make, incredibly healthy, packed with flavor, and SO delicious!! It's one of my favorite meals for busy weeknights. You can have Nearly vegan spinach pasta using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nearly vegan spinach pasta
- You need 1 of whole wheat penne pasta or red lentil penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 pack of vegan ground beef(beyond meat crumbled).
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop bell pepper green or your fav color.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive oil.
When I first created this spinach pesto pasta recipe I thought I was going to need a pound of pasta to be sauced by the nearly half pound of spinach I was blending. But alas… I always underestimate spinach's ability to reduce down to an infinitesimal volume. This is actually a good thing because this […] Bring to a boil over high heat (leave spinach until the end). Add spinach, stir and turn off heat.
Nearly vegan spinach pasta instructions
- For spinach sauce: in a blender or food processor add spinach, cream cheese, garlic, almond milk,Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta as per box instructions.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, bell peppers, onion,mushroom until tender then add ground beef and cook on low heat for 3 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Add handful of spinach, pasta to the sauce pan then spinach sauce. If sauce too thick add a lil more almond milk as desired. Season with salt pepper, oregano, parsley. Stir and cover n let simmer for 5mins and low heat. Serve and enjoy.
Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and olive oil, serve hot. Just when I thought pasta could not get more comforting, creamy and delicious, than my Fettucine Alfredo, I used my Spinach Artichoke dip for inspiration for this Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta, topped with breadcrumbs. It's fresh yet oh so creamy, fancy yet very easy to make any day of the week, and as tasty as can be. It's basically the same concept as a restaurant-style spinach. This Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta is like eating your favorite dip in pasta form.