“Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi.
You can cook “Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi
- It’s 300 g of Cooked Sushi Rice.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- It’s of Tuna.
- You need of Salmon.
- You need of Shellfish.
- Prepare of Spanish mackerel.
“Temari-Sushi” Ball-shaped Sushi step by step
- Place a plastic wrap, on top place fillings and 12g Sushi rice on top of fillings. Wrap them with a plastic wrap and lightly squeeze, that’s it, very easy, right ?.
- Same way, I made some for vegan. Sliced avocado, sliced cherry tomato, sliced and boiled asparagus this time..
- Decorate them with sliced lemon, green onion, grated ginger and plum. Bon Appetite !.
- Today's fishes, King salmon, Sockeye salmon, Blue fin tuna, Albacore tuna, Seared albacore tuna, Spotted prawn, Horse mackerel, Kinme-dai (Red snapper), Hirame (Flat fish), Tako (Octopus), Seared Miru-gai (Geoduck clam) and Hokki (Surf clam)..
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future..