Sushi Trio in G(inger).
You can have Sushi Trio in G(inger) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Trio in G(inger)
- It’s of Salmon.
- Prepare of Tobiko.
- It’s of Octopus.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare of Sushi seasoning.
- Prepare of Wasabi.
- Prepare of Nori wrap.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 piece of ginger (about a thumb size), finely julienned.
- You need 2 of small cucumbers.
Sushi Trio in G(inger) instructions
- Salmon, octopus, Tobiko.
- Julienne the ginger very finely. Put into a bowl. Rinse with water until the water comes out clear. The water will take away the bitterness and the heat from the ginger. Drain well. Put vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix well and put the drained ginger in. Set aside for about 1 hour..
- Cut salmon into long strips. Cut cucumbers also into strips..
- In a mixing bowl, put the rice in. Mix some wasabi with 1 1/2 Tbsp of sushi seasoning. Mix well with rice..
- On a sushi mat, put nori sheet on, shiny side up. Spread some rice evenly on the nori sheet. Put one piece of salmon, some cucumbers, some pickled ginger and make one roll..
- Repeat the same step with Tobiko..
- Cut the ends off the rolls. Cut into 6 pieces. Arrange on serving plate. Slice the octopus into thin slices. Arrange octopus pieces around the plate..
- I should have put more wasabi in the sushi seasoning. The wasabi taste was too subtle. And should have made and should have put more pickled ginger in the rolls. The sushi tasted good but needed more wasabi and pickled ginger..