All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild.
You can have All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild
- Prepare 1 tsp of organic butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 500 grams of lean minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 300 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare 400 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 200 grams of mixed beans.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 3/4 of medium sweet pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, diced.
All In! Chilli Con Carne – mild step by step
- Mix together the olive oil and butter..
- Break up the mince and stir in the pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add the oily butter to a hot pan. Add the onion, minced beef, sweet pepper and carrot. Fry for about 5mins..
- Add the garlic, chilli powder, cumin and coriander. Stir and fry for a few mins.sprinkle over the flour and stir well..
- Stir in the stock. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato puree, mixed beans, caster sugar, oregano and bay leaf. Stir well..
- Cover loosely with a lid. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for about 45minutes until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste and serve!.