Christmas baklava. Visit the website for more baking and dessert ideas. Reviews for: Photos of Christmas Baklava. Christmas Baklava. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Whatever you say about Baklava, won't be enough. It is rich, it is sweet, it is all times favorite. Your life in the kitchen is not complete, if you never. You can cook Christmas baklava using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas baklava
- You need 1 kg of ground walnuts.
- It’s 1 kg of filo pastry.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of bit of nutmeg.
- It’s 250 g of clarified butter.
- It’s of cloves.
- It’s of for the syrup.
- You need 1 kg of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of vanillins.
- You need half of a lemon washed well.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
This vegetarian Christmas main can be easily doubled in size if you have a crowd to feed – just use a larger baking tray. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. View top rated Christmas baklava recipes with ratings and reviews.
Christmas baklava instructions
- Place the walnuts, nutmeg and sugar in a bowl and mix well..
- Place 3 pieces of filo on a large tray without buttering them. On the third filo sprinkle a few spoonfuls of the walnut mix. Keep on layering filo/ filling till they are finished. Take care so that the last three pieces of filo are left without filling..
- Cut in pieces and stick a clove on each piece..
- Melt the butter, let it come to boil and add it by spoonfuls on the sweet especially over the parts that you have cut..
- Bake the sweet in the oven at 150°C for 2 hours. When it is done let it cool for a while and then top it with the syrup that you've boiled for 5 minutes..
Almond Baklava (Baklavas Me Amygdala), Baked Christmas Alaska, Cashew Baklava, etc. I can find no other version of this on the net. When the Baklava is ready to come out of the oven. Remove the peel and immediately spoon over the syrup. Baklava pastry recipe, layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios.