You can cook Pistachio Baklava using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Baklava
- It’s 500 gm of Wheat flour.
- It’s 50 gm of Milk powder.
- It’s 5 ml of Vinegar.
- It’s 250 ml of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 200 gm of Breakfast sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 8 ml of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 ml of Orange blossom water.
- It’s 400 gm of Pistachio power.
Pistachio Baklava step by step
- Step 1 Mix all the ingredients and knead well just to combine..
- Divide the dough to 50 g each. Step 2 Place on a tray. Dust some cornflour, cover with wet muslin cloth and rest overnight in chiller. Step 3 Roll the dough with the help of cornflour. Roll five thin sheets and keep on top of each other and roll again. Step 4 Brush with clarified butter..
- Cut in square shape and fill with fine chopped pistachio. Step 5 Place on a baking tray and pour clarified butter to soak the baklava. Bake.