You can have Chicken Fajitas using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- It’s of Main (Chicken).
- It’s 500 grams of Raw Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Philadelphie Simply Stir Creamy Peppercorn Cooking Sauce 200g.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salad Part.
- You need 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 3 of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of Chopped Spring Onion, or half a White Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Leaf.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- You need of End.
- You need 1 packages of 6 or 8 Mini Tortilla Wraps.
- You need 1 of Chilli Sauce.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Cut the Chicken Breast into small pieces, and put into a frying pan (Chicken Pan), with a drizzle of olive oil, to cook on low-medium heat..
- Chop the Green Pepper, Onion, and Tomatoes into small pieces, and put into another frying pan (Veg Pan) on low heat..
- Drain all the liquid from the Chicken Pan with a colander when it's cooked..
- Now that the Chicken is cooked, pour the Philadelphia Cooking Sauce into the Chicken Pan, and leave to simmer..
- Be sure to stir the Chicken Pan every minute or so..
- Add the Salt, Black Pepper, Coriander, and Parsley to the Veg Pan. Stir well..
- When the Veg Pan has been cooking for over 5 past adding seasoning, it is time to serve both pans onto the Mini Tortilla Wraps..
- If you want an extra kick, drizzle a little of the chilli sauce onto your Tortillas. Either way, ENJOY :).