Cheesy Chicken Fajitas.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Fajitas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Fajitas
- You need 1 1/2 packages of perdue short cuts chicken (about 1 lb cooked, sliced chicken breast).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Spanish rice; i used knorr.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of tortillas.
Cheesy Chicken Fajitas step by step
- in skillet, stir fry chicken in a little olive oil for about 3 minutes. remove from heat and set aside.
- in small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream and soups, mix well. when i only use a small amount of the canned soups for cooking, i put them in a small ziplock bag and store them in the freezer. then i just quickly defrost in a bowl of hot water next time i need them..
- add rice and chicken to mixture and stir to combine..
- warm tortillas and add chicken mix to each..
- sprinkle with cheddar and microwave about 25 seconds to melt, then fold envelope style and enjoy!.