Pulled Pork Flatbread.
You can cook Pulled Pork Flatbread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Flatbread
- You need 1 of Prepared thin pizza crust (I bought one at the grocery store but homemade will be delicious also).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of Pulled pork.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado, sliced.
Pulled Pork Flatbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone and top with sauce then pulled pork, then onion and both cheeses..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with fresh slices of avocado and enjoy!.