Pulled Pork Table Sauce.
You can cook Pulled Pork Table Sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Table Sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Pulled Pork Table Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk slowly until combined and sugar is dissolved..
- Heat to a rolling boil..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature..