Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. You can cook Chicken fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts cut up.
- You need 2 of yellow, orange or red sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of orange juice or apple juice in a pinch.
- You need envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced jalapeno optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms opt..
Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp.
Chicken fajitas step by step
- Mix all ingredients except vegetables and chicken. when mixed remove 1/4 cup marinade and set aside. Cut up and add chicken and veg to rest of mix and let sit for a few hours or overnight?.
- Place in very hot fry pan with a tiny bit of olive oil. I do peppers (and mushrooms if using) first five minutes later chicken and then onion five minutes after chicken. Add extra sauce when needed. Fry till Carmelized..
Skinny Chicken Fajitas made with lean strips of chicken breast, bell peppers and onions served sizzling hot with warm tortillas and shredded cheese. If this is your idea of delicious, you are not alone! Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. The seasonings in these easy chicken fajitas definitely spice things up! This is one of my favorite weeknight dinners.