Ynielle’s Custard & Chocolate Custard Doughnuts.
You can cook Ynielle’s Custard & Chocolate Custard Doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Custard & Chocolate Custard Doughnuts
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Olive oil Or shortening.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of corn starch.
- It’s 1 bar of dark chocolate.
Ynielle’s Custard & Chocolate Custard Doughnuts step by step
- Mix 4 tablespoon sugar and yeast in warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes till foamy.
- Mix the flour, salt, butter and 1 egg.
- Add the yeast and sugar mixture to the dry ingredients gradually while you mix it with spatula until no dry flour remains. Do not be tempted to knead..
- Add olive oil to the dough and leave it for 30 minutes to rise. Then knead and repeat the process 3 times..
- Mould into doughnut shapes and fry in vegetable oil..
- Make the custard and chocolate custard topping..
- Custard: Pour milk into a sauce pan and bring to just below boiling point. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the yolks, cornstarch sugar and vanilla. Gradually pour the hot milk mixture onto the sugar mixture, whisking constantly. Repeat until custard thickens. Separate half and add the chocolate bar to make the chocolate custard.
- Dip each doughnuts to the custard mixture and serve.