Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry.
You can have Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- It’s 1 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of cut Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Baby Corn.
- It’s 1 of cut White Onion.
- You need 3 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 can of Bean Spouts.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry instructions
- Cut Chicken in to small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Whisk into sauce, then set sauce aside for now..
- In a large wok over high heat, heat oil and stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetables and cook until chicken loses its pink color and vegetables soften..
- Strain chicken and vegetables and return to the wok..
- Add sauce to wok and cook, stirring, until heated through and sauce is thickened..
- Serve over white rice or rice noodles..