low calorie teriyaki chicken drumsticks. honey, teriyaki sauce, chicken drumsticks, barbecue sauce. These skinless teriyaki chicken drumsticks sweet and sticky, and so delicious! Make an easy teriyaki sauce for these chicken drumsticks with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Moist chicken legs cooked in the oven in just about an hour. Turn bag or stir chicken in bowl to rotate pcs. halfway thru if possible. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent skin from sticking. You can have low calorie teriyaki chicken drumsticks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie teriyaki chicken drumsticks
- It’s 8 of skinned chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1/2 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken thighs are what usually used to make Chicken Teriyaki, but I'm using chicken breast in this recipe. There is no harm in using chicken thighs, in fact, the calorie count is not that different between the. Learn how to make this low-calorie chicken drumstick meal with help from a professional chef in this free video. Series Description: Enjoying a delicious meal is one thing, but when it's also healthy and low in carbs and calories, it's a pure win-win situation.
low calorie teriyaki chicken drumsticks instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch in sauce pan. add 2 tablespoons of water.
- whisk over medium heat until thickened. about 2 minutes.
- coat casserole dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- add chicken to dish and top with the prepared sauce.
- bake about 30 minutes or until juices run clear. I like to turn the broiler on for 5-10 minutes at the end to really caramelize the sauce..
The recommended ways for low calorie cooking are stewing chicken, chicken from the rotisserie, and roasting chicken. Refrain from frying chicken where possible. The leanest part of the chicken is chicken breast which is why chicken breast calories are the lowest; not surprisingly the calories in. Use chicken thighs for the drumsticks. A simple low carb recipe for crock pot chicken thighs and drumsticks that requires little prep.