Chicken noodle soup.
You can have Chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup
- It’s 900 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, about 175g.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped fresh root ginger.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 50 gm of rice or wheat noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- It’s 2-3 of mushrooms,,thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, shredded.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need of mint or basil leaves, to serve.
Chicken noodle soup instructions
- Pour the stock into a pan and add the chicken, ginger and garlic. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, partly cover and simmer for 20 mins, until the chicken is tender..
- Remove the chicken to a board and shred into bite-size pieces using a couple of forks..
- Return the chicken to the stock with the noodles, corn, mushrooms, half the spring onions and the soya sauce. Simmer for 3-4 mins until the noodles are tender..
- Ladle into two bowls and scatter over the remaining spring onions, herbs and chilli shreds if using. Serve with extra soy sauce for sprinkling..