Ispahan macaron. Beautiful pink macaron cake inspired by the iconic "Ispahan" dessert made famous by Laduree and Pierre Herme. Filled with a fragrant rose buttercream, lychee cream, lychee and raspberries. I was only introduced to Ispahan recently when I read about it online.
I can't comment on how close these macarons taste compared to… Ispahan macaron cake recipe with rose and lychee cream, fresh raspberries and lychees. A beautiful raspberry pink macaron cake inspired by the iconic. Macarons Raspberry Macaroons Frozen Cheesecake Cheesecake Bites Un Cake Mini Cakes Beautiful Cakes Chocolates Love Food. You can cook Ispahan macaron using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ispahan macaron
- Prepare 1 of egg white (around 30g).
- Prepare 20 g of white sugar.
- It’s 65 g of icing sugar.
- You need 40 g of almond powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red food colouring.
- It’s 2 tsp of rose water.
- You need 100 g of white chocolate.
- It’s 5 g of butter.
- Prepare 30 g of whipping cream.
This recipe is the famous Ispahan Macaron. Macarons should be made using the metric system as it needs to be precise measurements, so a scale is needed. The Vegan Ispahan, made with Italian Meringue Aquafaba Macarons. Rose Shell, White Chocolate Rose Cream, Lychees and Raspberries.
Ispahan macaron step by step
- Let's make the macaron shell first. Sieve almond powder and icing sugar, mix them together in mixing bowl..
- Beat the egg white gently, then add in white sugar. Meanwhile, add in food colouring. Using a hand mixer, beat the egg white until peaks are formed..
- When the egg white is ready, fold in almond sugar mixture using a spatula. Fold until the mixture is smooth. To check the consistency of the batter, leave up the spatula from the batter and it should fall off like ribbon..
- Transfer the mixture to a pastry bag, pipe the mixture into 6 7.5cm diameter circles on a non-stick baking paper. Tap the baking tray twice to remove air bubbles of the batter. Now wait at least 30min in room temperature to let the mixture dry out. Preheat the oven to 190C..
- When the mixture is complete dried, (you can test by gently touching the surface of the macaron. The mixture should not stick on your hand once it's ready.) you can now put in the oven for 13-15 min..
- When the macarons are done, cool them on the rack with the baking paper until they are completely cooled. Remove them carefully and set aside..
- Now, let's work on the Ganache. Melt the Chocolate with butter, mix well. After that, slowly add in whipping cream and mix well. Then add in rose water to taste..
- Transfer the ganache into a pastry bag, pipe the ganache at the centre of a macaron shell only, then put 6-7 raspberries surrounding the macaron and 1 at the centre of the macaron..
- Cover the centre of the macaron with generous amount of Ganache and cover it with another macaron. Do the same for rest of the macaron..
- Top with small amount of Ganache, 1 raspberry and icing sugar to finish..
Mini macaron trifles with raspberry, rose and lychee inspired by Pierre Hermé's Ispahan pastries for a touch of Paris for a retro British trifle dessert. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about ispahan macaron? La recette du macaron Ispahan, signé Pierre Hermé. Comment préparer le mythique macaron de Pierre Hermé ? Framboises, litchis, poudre d'amande et essence.