Vegetable Hummingbird Flower Fritters.
You can have Vegetable Hummingbird Flower Fritters using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Hummingbird Flower Fritters
- You need 300 grams of Vegetable Hummingbird Flowers.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable Oil or White Oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Gram Flour / Besan.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Flour (all purpose) / Maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Cumin Seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Vegetable Hummingbird Flower Fritters step by step
- Remove all the stamen, pistil, sapen & pedicel of all the flowers (it's better to avoid them) and wash them well..
- In a spreaded bowl, add all kinds of flour mentioned in the ingredient-section, red chilli powder, black cumin seeds, salt & pepper and mix them well. Add water and make the batter little bit thin in consistency..
- Heat oil in any utensil suitable for deep frying. When the oil is properly heated (as small amount of smoke coming out), dip each flower into the batter and coat well and deep fry in the oil. Fry them in low flame so they are cooked properly..
- When the flower fritters are tinged with golden brown in colour, take them out. Serve them hot!.