Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#. Add in abit tomato sauce to enhance the flavour. Perfectly charred and crispy pan fried potato, eggplant and pepper stirred with a garlicky savory sauce. Return the eggplant and potato to the pan and add bell pepper.
Apologise for the "flashes" in the video, as. It's fast, easy, cheap, and delicious. If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. You can cook Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#
- You need 2-3 of organic Chinese eggplants, sliced.
- You need 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- Prepare 8 of shishito peppers, seeded.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of white vinegar.
If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Stir fry wedged tomatoes til tender and put the eggs back into the heat together with the tomatoes. Alternatively, tomatoes are fried first for about a minute, then salt is added, and eggs are added last. Tomato Eggs – A Chinese dish of stir-fried eggs and tomatoes.
Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# instructions
- Rinse and slice eggplant. Soak in a container filled with 2 cups of water mixed with a Tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp salt for 10 minutes. This step helps eggplant to retain beautiful purple color in cooking and reduce oil absorption..
- Slice tomato and set aside. Remove seeds from pepper and slice them into bite sizes and set aside..
- Drain soaked eggplants and squeeze out excessive water. Set them with other ingredients..
- Heat up the wok and add Olive oil. Fry eggplant in the wok for 15 seconds or until soft. Set aside. Sauté pepper and minced garlic in the same wok with residual oil. Finally add tomatoes. Cook until red juice releases for about 10 seconds. Salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add eggplant back and mix them well. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve hot over rice, or with porridge..
It is basically scrambled eggs with tomatoes, stir-fried in a wok, with a red tomato sauce. A versatile vegetarian sauce recipe with eggplant, bell peppers, and tomatoes for topping pasta, polenta, grilled fish, or steaks. You may unsubscribe at any time. Packed with the flavors of summer, this sauce slow-cooks eggplant, bell peppers, and tomatoes together until the veggies break down. Japanese Eggplant with Chicken and Thai basil stir-fry wakes up your taste buds with Thai basil and tender Japanese Stir-fried Eggplant, Potatoes & Peppers (Di San Xian)