Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter.
You can cook Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter
- You need of scampi.
- You need 2 of lobster tails, 4 ounces each.
- It’s 6 oz of angel hair pasta.
- You need 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 of whole lemons, one left to serve, one juice squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter step by step
- Gather your ingredients together. Also start your pasta cooking to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water after cooking if needed to use in sauce..
- Melt butter in oil over medium heat adding in pepper flakes..
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise..
- Add garlic into oil and butter. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add in wine..
- Add lobster tails flesh side down. Add juice of one lemon over them..
- Cook lobster about two minutes then flip. Cook another two minutes, sprinkling in parsley..
- Sprinkle salt over tails..
- Turn heat to low medium and remove lobster until pasta is ready..
- Add back in lobster, angel hair and mix well. If needed for sauce use reserved pasta water..
- Plate up family style or individual servings. Serve with a lemon wedge for each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..