Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. DIRECTIONS Prepare Angel Hair Pasta to pkg. directions and drain. Add salt and pepper, continue to cook until hot. Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Tomatoes and Fresh BasilHouse of Nash Eats.
If you're looking for a special dinner to make for your loved one this. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta. Combine the basil, pine nuts, garlic, and olive oil in a blender and blend to a puree. grape tomatoes cut in half. You can have Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Follow cooking directions on Knorr Pesto Sauce Package. In a medium skillet on medium to low heat, add in the Olive Oil, Garlic, spices and chicken. Once pasta is ready, drained and back in the pan, add the Tomatoes, Chopped Spinach, Chicken mix then pour the sauce. Spoon tomatoes with their juices into a small saucepan; add basil and red pepper flakes.
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes instructions
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Grape tomatoes can be substituted for cherry tomatoes. Chicken stock can be used instead of. This delectable pasta dish features swirls of tender angel hair, plump shrimp, and grape tomatoes tossed with pesto. Garnish with sprigs of basil just before serving for extra color and a burst of freshness. Grape Tomato Recipes Dukan Diet Recipes Shirataki Noodles Angel Hair Pesto Recipe Pesto Pasta Noodle Recipes Savoury Dishes Grain Free.