Chili con carne. At chili suppers, this chili con carne recipe always disappears first! It's nice at home, too, since the longer it sits The Spanish phrase "chili con carne" means chili with meat, but both chili and chili. Best Chili Recipe for Slow Cooker – How to Make Chili Con Carne – Video Recipes for Truckers.
Texans have claimed Chili as their own, even going as far to legally make it the official. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic as that sounds, it is filled with fantastic flavor. You can have Chili con carne using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili con carne
- You need 100 g of ground beef.
- It’s 100 g of ground pork.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of can(400g) beans (usually kidney beans but I used soy beans instead).
- It’s 1 of can(400g)tomatoes.
- Prepare of ■200 g water or red wine.
- You need of ■1 tbsp chili powder.
- You need of ■1 tbsp cumin.
- Prepare of ■2 tbsp ketchup.
- It’s of ■1 dry laurel.
- You need of ■1 consome cube or 1tsp salt.
- Prepare of ■1 tsp sugar.
- You need of salt and pepper.
With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lime juice. Come home to a warming bowl of this Chili. This delicious recipe is great served with rice or on its own for a lighter lunch. This easy chilli con carne recipe has loads of flavour but uses mainly store cupboard ingredients.
Chili con carne instructions
- Dice the garlic and onion into small pieces. Heat oil in a pot and cook the vegetables..
- Add in the meat. Keep cooking until it's soft and brown..
- Add the beans and ■. When it starts to boil, finally add the tomato can and simmer at low heat for about 20-25min..
- Mix occasionally. Don't use the lid..
- Adjust with salt and pepper. Enjoy!.
Serve with rice, on jacket potatoes or nachos. "This chili recipe is many years in the making and I have won several awards with it. I think you'll be pleased with it. Haben auch Sie ein Chili con Carne gekocht und möchten Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns teilen, dann geben Sie Feedback an das Chili con Carne Team. Auch Bilder und Videos können Sie uns gerne zusenden. Basic Chili Con Carne With Beef and Beans.