Baked Chicken Fajitas – Heart Healthy.
You can cook Baked Chicken Fajitas – Heart Healthy using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Fajitas – Heart Healthy
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper strips.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper strips.
- You need 1 can of (15oz) diced tomatoes no sodium added.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of mrs dash south west chipotle.
Baked Chicken Fajitas – Heart Healthy instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 by 9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, sw chipotle, garlic powder and the dried oregano.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next drain and add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.