Baklava with pumkin. This is an autumn version, layered with beautifully spice-laden pumpkin. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. If I had to name some of the best desserts of all time, Baklava would be on the list for sure.
In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, egg, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat until well Layer five more sheets of phyllo and butter. Brush top with butter and score baklava (Cut phyllo. See more ideas about Pumpkin recipes, Food and Pumpkin. You can cook Baklava with pumkin using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava with pumkin
- You need 1/2 kg of pumkin.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of wallnuts.
- It’s 1/2 packages of unsalted butter.
- It’s 7 tbsp of cinamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 packages of baklava pastry.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are so delicious! This soft and chewy cookie is sure to become a family favorite. This Turkish sweet pumpkin with walnuts recipe is made with winter squash cooked in a sugar syrup and topped with buttered walnuts. Baklava pastry recipe, layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios.
Baklava with pumkin step by step
- Preheat the oven on max t°.
- Keep one cup of sugar on a side.
- Peel and shread the pumkin add the wallnuts, 7tbl spoons of cinamon, butter and half ftom the oil into a pan.
- Cook for few munutes untill the pumkin became soft.
- Add the sugar and wisk for few minutes into the pan.
- In a backing pan put oil and take two of the baklava pastry.Add from the pumkin mix and make a roll.
- Repeat this action untill the mix and pastry finish..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes untill became gold.
- Take out from the oven and mix the hot water with the sugar that u left on a side from the begining..
- Add the sugar syrop and leave for 20-30minutes. Enjoy.
Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are Turkish, dating to. Perfect for your holiday table 🍂. The roasted pumpkin is sweet and juicy, the feta adds pops of salty creaminess, the pine nuts add a warm, earthy crunch, the freshness from spinach, all lightly dressed with a Honey Balsamic Dressing. Baklava is just filo pastry brushed with butter all over it and layered between lots of cinnamony sugary nuts and the whole thing is baked to perfection and soaked in a honey sugary rose water flavoured.