A's Favourite White Cake.
You can have A's Favourite White Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A's Favourite White Cake
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter/margarine, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
A's Favourite White Cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt then stir. Set it aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg whites two at a time.
- Add vanilla then beat until blended.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- Line the bottom of pans with waxed paper, then grease them.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 25minutes OR until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool layers in pans on wire rack for 10minutes.