Pulled Pork (for the crock pot).
You can have Pulled Pork (for the crock pot) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork (for the crock pot)
- It’s 5 lb of Pork shoulder or butt roast.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dry minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Barbeque sauce (your favorite).
- You need 3 tbsp of Cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Pulled Pork (for the crock pot) instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and rub meat with mixture..
- Place meat in crock pot..
- Combine barbeque sauce, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over meat..
- Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours..
- Remove meat, shred..
- Pour meat juices into a fat strainer. If you don't have one pour into a container, let cool, then put in freezer long enough to solidify the fat for easy removal(keep meat warm when doing this). Add juices as desired..