CrockPot Pulled Pork (Tenderloin).
You can have CrockPot Pulled Pork (Tenderloin) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Pulled Pork (Tenderloin)
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Pork Tenderloin.
- Prepare of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lawrys Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
CrockPot Pulled Pork (Tenderloin) instructions
- Add Water, Vinegar and Oil in a CrockPot.
- Season Tenderloin.
- Add to CrockPot and cook for 3-4 hours on low. Turning occasionally, Tenderloin tends to dry out fast when cooked keep an eye out during that 3rd hour..
- Remove Tenderloin and pour out broth, let cool and break apart using forks or hands. I get frustrated trying this with forks so I use my hands..
- Once done breaking apart add back to CrockPot and add Barbecue sauce and cook for another 15min.