Crockpot Pulled Pork.
You can cook Crockpot Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pulled Pork
- You need 3-4 pounds of boneless, country style pork ribs.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 pint of unsweetened applesauce (about 2 cups).
- It’s 1 cup of barbecue sauce (I used sweet baby rays).
- You need 2 teaspoons of McCormick smokehouse maple seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
Crockpot Pulled Pork step by step
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with the oil.
- Season pork on both sides with McCormick spice and sear meat until golden brown.
- Transfer meat to the crockpot.
- Sprinkle onions evenly over meat, then spread applesauce and BBQ sauce to cover meat completely..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Shred meat with forks right in the crockpot and stir to incorporate the sauce. Taste. Add seasoning or more BBQ sauce if desired..
- Serve on buns for a sandwich, over rice or potatoes, or eat as is with your favorite sides..