Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce.
You can cook Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce
- You need 1-3 of # pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- You need 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 C of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 C of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 2/3 C of water.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce instructions
- Combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a bowl. Rub this mixture all over the pork..
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, 2 Tbsp Sriracha, and ginger in a slow cooker and add the pork. Turn to coat. Cook on high for 6 hours and turn to low for 1-2 hours more, until meat is tender. Remove the pork from cooker. Remove bones. Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp Sriracha to the sauce in the cooker. Add the pork back in to the cooker and shred, mixing the sauce and meat well. Serve as sandwiches or however you want to eat it..