" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta.
You can cook " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta
- Prepare 16 of Oreo's – crushed with few ones set sdide.
- You need 2 cups of cold strong coffee.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup.
- It’s of About 14 ice cubes.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- You need 7 Tbsp. of sugar.
" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta instructions
- Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about 1 cup or so of your coffee in to give a liquid base…
- Using ice crush – blend it all together to give it that slushy texture. You do not want to blend all of the coffee and ice together all at once or it will get like cold coffee. Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine..
- Do not add all the coffee at once. Add it gradually to make sure it does not end up to liquid. Blend oreo' s. Add whip cream. Enjoy..