Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot.
You can cook Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of white or red onion (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice (of 1/2 a lime).
- It’s 3 of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
- It’s 1 of tortillas.
Spicy Fajita chicken in slow cooker/crockpot instructions
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker/ crockpot in the same order as above (minus the tortillas).
- Cook on medium/high heat, when chicken is fully cooked, remove, shred the chicken, and place back into the slow cooker/crockpot.
- Cook on low heat until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortillas.
- ****If you dont want it as spicy, dont add the crushed red pepper flakes, and only add 1 or 2 chipotle peppers instead of 3*****.